Classical homeopathy, also known as Constitutional Homeopathy, is a holistic system of treatment originated in the late 18th century. The name homeopathy is derived from the two Greek words “homeo” and “pathy” that mean “like disease.” This system is based on the idea that substances that produce symptoms of sickness in healthy people will have a curative effect when given in very dilute quantities to sick people who exhibit those same symptoms. Homeopathic remedies stimulate the body’s own healing process.
Hormone therapy to rebalance your body using the exact hormone molecules that you’re own body produces (bio-identical hormones).
Blood draws with comprehensive blood analysis is one of the most useful diagnostic tools in medicine today. From a standard blood test, a practitioner is able to get a truly remarkable reading of a patient’s overall health, along with highly specific indicators of individual diseases, beginning from their inception through all the stages of development.
Gynecological exams for PAP smears.
Nutritional counseling tailored to the individual needs and goals of each patient.
Intra-venous therapy (IV therapy)
- Immune IV push: If you got sick today with the flu, but tomorrow you have to be up and going, what you need is an immune IV push.
- Myer IV push: for asthma, allergies, migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm and pain, depression, alcoholism and other substance abuse recovery.
- Macular degeneration IV formula: for vision and eye problems.
- Cancer ascorbate oxidation IV formula: to destroy cancerous cells, by administering high doses of vitamin C with a selective cytotoxic chemotherapeutic activity.
- Cancer support IV formula: to be used between the cancer ascorbate oxidation, or during/after radiation and chemotherapy treatments as an overall support to strongly diminish the usual side effects as loss of hair, weight loss, nausea, etc.
- Tissue and wound healing: for trauma, fracture, post-surgery, speeding the recovery process.
Thought field therapy (TFT), sometimes known as Emotional freedom technique (EFT), is an energetic release system created by Roger Callahan, PhD. Originally designed to rapidly resolve phobias, TFT is also very useful for clearing the anxiety and physical distress associated with traumatic memories. Whenever a clear visual image invokes potent unpleasant feelings, TFT can be used to clear the trauma from the memory and allow freedom from the need to continue to relive the pain. Uses: Phobias and upsetting visual memories.